St Peter’s College COVID-19 Alert Level 3: Procedures for Students
- Wear a face mask at all times:
On the way to and from school
- Classroom hygiene:
Use hand sanitiser at the beginning and end of lessons
Wipe down desk surface at end of lesson
After using the bathroom wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds and dry thoroughly
Classroom windows and doors will be open to assist with ventilation
- Cough and sneeze into your elbows
- Do not share devices, equipment, food or drink
- Bring a water bottle – refill at drinking fountains
- Respect the physical space of other students and staff
- You will be asked to line-up outside areas like the Tuck Shop and the Attendance Office
- If you have cold and flu symptoms stay home
A Strong Reputation
St Peter’s College offers a comprehensive academic education and hosts a vibrant and diverse community.
We enrol not only the son, but the whole family; something increasingly unique in today’s modern world.
Music has a very high profile at St Peter’s College and the Music Faculty has excellent facilities including instrumental tuition rooms and advanced recording provisions. Theory is part of the curriculum for all boys in years 7 and 8 who all receive obligatory musical tuition in their first two years
Learn more about Music at St Peter’s College ›
St Peter’s has a large variety of cultural activities to cater for the diverse interests of students.
From Music to Debating, Drama to Kapa Haka; there are many opportunities to become involved in cultural events.