St Peter’s College Alert Level 1 Procedures
Physical distancing is not a requirement but where possible is encouraged when you are around people you don’t know.
There are no restrictions on numbers at gatherings or on physical activities including cultural and sporting activities, practices and events.
There are key public health measures (golden rules) for everyone in New Zealand to follow.
For St Peter’s College this means:
- If students are sick, they should stay home (phone Healthline or their GP and get tested if they have cold or flu symptoms).
- Students will continue good hygiene practices: wash and dry hands, sneeze and cough into elbow.
- Regularly disinfect shared surfaces (this will be done at the end of each day)
- Soap, water and the ability to dry hands will continue to be provided in bathrooms.
- SPC will support contact tracing efforts by displaying QR Code posters for the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- Stringent self-isolation of those who display relevant symptoms of COVID-19, test positive for COVID-19, have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19, or have been overseas in the last 14 days – Ministry of Health information for self-isolation
College Motto: To Love and to Serve.
College Motto: To Love and to Serve
A Strong Reputation
St Peter’s College offers a comprehensive academic education and hosts a vibrant and diverse community.
We enrol not only the son, but the whole family; something increasingly unique in today’s modern world.
Music has a very high profile at St Peter’s College and the Music Faculty has excellent facilities including instrumental tuition rooms and advanced recording provisions. Theory is part of the curriculum for all boys in years 7 and 8 who all receive obligatory musical tuition in their first two years
Learn more about Music at St Peter’s College ›
St Peter’s has a large variety of cultural activities to cater for the diverse interests of students.
From Music to Debating, Drama to Kapa Haka; there are many opportunities to become involved in cultural events.