St Peter’s College takes pride in its wonderful Community:
- Our Board of Trustees: who work to ensure that St Peter’s College meets the goals of our Mission Statement;
- Our PTFA: who represent all parents at SPC and promote and support many and varied events throughout the year;
- Our Old Boys: our network of past pupils, the Old Boys’ Association is growing steadily and is an important historical link in the College;
- Our St Peter’s Staff: the teachers, admin staff, teacher aides, senior leadership and property maintenance staff, all strive together to provide the best possible environment in which our young men can thrive;
- Our Students: all 1200 of them – each as important as the next – we value our St Peter’s men and the amazing gifts they, each and everyone of them, bring to the ethos of our College;
- Our Families: who play such a huge role in the lives of their sons – your are your sons’ primary educators – your support of SPC is tremendously important. We enrol the family.