Edmund’s Shop – Uniform & Stationery
EDMUND'S SHOP - OPENING HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION
-EDMUND’S SHOP MANAGER:
Mrs Andrea Alvarez – E: email@example.com
Ph: 09 524 3936
school TERM TIME OPENING HOURS – (the shop is closed during school holidays)
Edmund’s shop will be closed for stock-take from Monday 28th June to Thursday 1st July
The shop will re-open on Friday 2nd July
- Monday – Thursday; 9.30am – 2pm for parents – INTERVAL & LUNCH for students
- Fridays: 8.00am – 12.30pm for parents – BEFORE SCHOOL & INTERVAL for students
General Information (Exchanges & returns Policy)
The St Peter’s College Uniform & Stationery Shop is known as Edmund’s Shop
The shop is situated past the Main Office door under the footbridge, down the ramp on right. The St Peter’s uniform (excluding shoes) and also all necessary stationery items are available for sale throughout the year. The SPC Uniform Price List below shows a detailed list of uniform requirements for St Peter’s College, including compulsory items and optional items. Mrs Andrea Alvarez, who manages Edmund’s Shop, will be able to help you with any queries you may have regarding your son’s uniform needs.
The St Peter’s school uniform is only available for purchase from Edmund’s Shop – there are no other retailers.
School Uniform Exchanges & Returns Policy:
Exchanges/Returns of School Uniform can be made providing the following:
- You have the original docket for the purchase
- There are no signs that the garment has been worn or altered in any way.
- The garment is clean and the original tag is still attached to the item (no exceptions)
- The garment is in the exact same condition as at when it was purchased.
- You are exchanging within 30 days of purchase
No refunds or exchanges will be offered for items without the original tag attached to the item
How Stationery or Uniform payments on the Portal work:
If you call 09 524 3936 or email Edmund’s Shop firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a charge for Uniform /Stationery to be added to your son’s SPC account, you will be able to pay it online through the School Portal. The Portal payment updates instantly and we can see payment has been made in real time. Your son will then be able to collect the uniform or stationery from the shop, ONLY after payment has been made and shows on your son’s account.