At St Peter’s College we are able to offer every student an opportunity to be part of The Young Vinnies Portfolio
We have the Junior Young Vinnies which is made up of Middle School students and the Senior Young Vinnies made up of Year 9-13 students.
This is an optional commitment student members make to serve others in our community. Students meet once a week and use their own time to discuss and come up with projects to help those in our community who need support and assistance. School leaders are officially commissioned by The St Vincent de Paul Society and regularly meet with them to co-ordinate with them and address different issues.
- visiting the elderly in local homes
- collecting and organising of non-perishable food items
- serving at the homeless shelters
- fundraising for local causes
- organising fun events for the less fortunate