St Peter’s College educates the whole person in an environment of Christian love and service:
- We adopt Jesus Christ as our model in what we do and teach;
- We educate boys in the traditions of the Catholic faith;
- We challenge each boy to achieve his full potential in all academic, cultural, sporting, social and religious activities;
- We encourage each boy always to show love and service to his family, his College, and his total community;
- We work with the community in setting our goals and objectives and in assessing our effectiveness.