Middle School Rugby
- Terms Played
- Terms 2 and 3
- Trials will take place late in Term 1
- Teams available for Saturday teams: Under 12 Restricted (under 49kgs), Under 13 Restricted (Under 55kgs) and Under 13 Capped (under 83kgs)
- Saturday mornings
Practice Times: Twice a week afterschool, depending on team you are selected for, generally 3.30pm-4.30pm at the Domain.
Saturday teams: Twice a week afterschool, depending on team you are selected for, generally 3.30pm-4.30pm at the Domain.
(Middleschool exchange teams: practise on Wednesday afternoons throughout term 1 and beginning of term 2)
$85.00 for the season
SPC rugby shorts ($40) and socks ($16) – can be purchased at the Uniform Shop
Rugby jerseys provided.
SPC Rugby Training Jersey is option and can be purchased from the Uniform shop for $57
Registration form will be loaded shortly.
MIDDLE SCHOOL EXCHANGE
- Middle school exchange teams, organised through Middle school Sport.
- Middle school exchange games are Wednesday afternoons during Middle school sport
- (Middle school exchange teams: practise on Wednesday afternoons throughout term 1 and beginning of term 2)
- Teams available for Middle school Wednesday exchange rugby: Middle school 1st XV and 2nd XV (both U68kgs) These teams are
Central Zone Tournament – Under 45kg, Under 55kg and Open weight
AIMS Sevens (Open weight)
Central Zone Sevens – Under 55kg and Open weight
Teacher in Charge
Year 9 – 13 Rugby
Terms 2 and 3.
Saturday mornings (excluding 1st XV who play Saturday afternoons)
TBC once teams have been selected.
All players – $85 (except 1st XV: $450)
Weeks 3-5 Term 1 – registration form will be online at that time.
- 1st XV (open weight)
- 2nd XV (open weight)
- 3rd XV (open weight)
- U15 (open weight)
- U14 (open weight)
- 4th Grade (under 80kgs)
- 5th Grade (under 70kgs)
- 6th Grade (under 60kgs)
- U15 Restricted (under 55 kgs)
Teacher in Charge