(Year 7 – 13)
- Term 1 – All students Year 9-13 in tow age grades Seniors (U19), Juniors (U15). Students in Years 7-8 may play in the Junior Grade if they meet the standard of play.
- Term 4 – All students Year 7-10 regardless of playing ability or prior experience.
Saturday mornings – 8.15 am or 10.30 am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays 3.30pm-4.30pm at Ngatira Tennis Club, depending on teams/grade.
- Tennis Racquet
- Senior A – SPC Tennis White Polo Shirt, SPC tennis shorts
- All other teams: SPC PE uniform, SPC Tennis shorts and suitable footwear
- SPC Tennis shorts to be worn by all players. Available for purchase from the Edmund’s Shop.
- Refer Sports Uniform Requirements
Registrations close 3 Feb for Senior Term 1 Tennis.
All Year 9-13 students will automatically be placed into a team based on their playing ability.
For Year 7-8 students, placement in a team will be subject to their demonstrating they are ale to play at a suitable level. Students who do not meet the requirement will be placed into the Development Squad and train together but not play in the Saturday morning competitions. These students will then be placed into a team in the Term 4 competition.