- Term 1 – All students Year 9-13 in two age grades: Juniors (u15) and Seniors (u19). Students in Years 7-8 may play in the Junior grade if they meet the required standard of play.
- Term 4 – All students Year 7-10 regardless of playing ability or prior experience
Senior A: Wednesday afternoons – 4 pm
All other teams: Saturday mornings – 8.15 am or 10.30 am
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 3.15 – 4.15pm depending on teams/grades
Seniors and Juniors – $50 (covers court hire, coaching and College Sport registration)
- Tennis Racquet
- SPC PE uniform, SPC Tennis shorts and suitable footwear
- SPC Tennis shorts to be worn by all players. Available for purchase from the Edmund’s Shop.
- Refer Sports Uniform Requirements
Please register using the online registration form. Entries close Monday the 6th of February
- All Year 9-13 students will be placed into a team based on their playing ability.
For Year 7-8 students, placement in a team will be subject to their demonstrating they are able to play at a suitable level. Students who do not meet this requirement will be placed into the Middle School Training Squad and train together but not play in the Saturday morning competitions. These students will then be placed into a team in the Term 4 competition
Teacher in Charge