(Year 7 – 13)
- Term 1 – All students Year 9-13 in two age grades Seniors (U19), Juniors (U15). Students in Years 7-8 may play in the Junior Grade if they meet the standard of play.
- Term 4 – All students Year 7-10 regardless of playing ability or prior experience.
Saturday mornings – 8.15 am or 10.30 am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays 3.30pm-4.30pm, depending on teams/grade.
- Tennis Racquet
- Senior A – SPC Tennis White Polo Shirt, SPC tennis shorts
- All other teams: SPC PE uniform, SPC Tennis shorts and suitable footwear
- SPC Tennis shorts to be worn by all players. Available for purchase from the Edmund’s Shop.
- Refer Sports Uniform Requirements
Please register using the online registration form. Entries close Friday 4th of February.
- All Year 9-13 students will be placed into a team based on their playing ability.
- For Year 7-8 students, placement in a team will be subject to their demonstrating they are able to play at a suitable level. Students who do not meet this requirement will be placed into the Middle School Training Squad and train together but not play in the Saturday morning competitions. These students will then be placed into a team in the Term 4 competition.