- Term 1 – All students Year 9-13 in two age grades: Juniors (u15) and Seniors (u19). Students in Years 7-8 may play in the Junior grade if they meet the required standard of play.
- Term 4 – All students Year 7-10 regardless of playing ability or prior experience
Senior A: Wednesday afternoons from 4pm
All other teams: Saturday mornings – 8.15 am or 10.30 am
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 3.15 – 4.15pm depending on teams/grades
- Tennis Racquet
- SPC PE top, SPC Tennis shorts and suitable footwear
- Senior A to wear SPC Tennis shirt
- SPC White Tennis shorts to be worn by all players. Available for purchase from the Edmund’s Shop.
- Refer Sports Uniform Requirements
Please register using the online registration form.
- All Year 9-13 students will be placed into a team based on their playing ability.
For Year 7-8 students, placement in a team will be subject to their demonstrating they are able to play at a suitable level. Students who do not meet this requirement will be placed into the Middle School Training Squad and train together but not play in the Saturday morning competitions. These students will then be placed into a team in the Term 4 competition