- Term 1 – Seniors (U19), Juniors (U15)
- Term 4 – Juniors only – 4-6 Saturday games in Term
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays 3.30pm-4.30pm at Ngatira Tennis Club, depending on teams/grade.
- Racquet, SPC PE uniform, suitable footwear
- Senior A – SPC Tennis White Polo Shirt, other teams PE Shirt
- SPC Tennis shorts to be worn by all players. Available for purchase from the Edmund’s Shop.
- Refer Sports Uniform Requirements
Registrations close 18 Sept for Junior term 4 Tennis.
SPC enters in two age groups.
- Senior – (under 19 on 1st January)
- Junior – (under 15 on 1st January)
Year 7 and 8 students have the opportunity to trial for a Junior Team, and are offered a place in the Junior Development Squad if they do not make a team.
In Term 4, they will then be offered a place in a team in the Junior competition. It is restricted to year 7-10 players. All students registered to play in term 4 competition will be placed in a team, regardless of ability or experience. If a student wishes to only participate in training, please indicate so on the registration form.